10.22.2017

BREAKFAST VACATION

Waktu akarnya masih terlalu kuat, hingga belum bisa dibabat
Kumpulkan saja dulu tenaga
Minum vitamin kalau perlu
Tapi jangan minum obat kuat,
Efeknya cuma sesaat, nanti malah jadi ketergantungan
Padahal perjuangan dengan si akar
Mungkin tak terhitung hari - harinya


Last Friday, I drank my vitamin. I understand that what makes life can be so boring simply because I let it flows monotonously. Kalau cuma berharap sama liburan biar hari - hari terasa lebih adventurous kok berasa konyol (dan mahal) aja. So I decided to do something simple but different last Friday.

On weekdays, I usually have breakfast at my working desk in front of my laptop. Sometimes, I have it in the canteen or restaurant but still not far from the office. So, in the spirit of "doing a simple thing but I've never done it before", I decided to have breakfast in a place that I normally visit in weekend or holiday only. My office is at Sudirman and I also live nearby, but last Friday, I decided to have breakfast at Glodok, visiting one of my favourite place, Kopi es Tak Kie. I threw this idea to my bf. I thought he would give me that kind of "are you okay?" alias "situ sehat?" face :D Surprisingly, he said "let's do it". Btw, he lives in Bekasi, going to office at Thamrin and saying ok to have breakfast at Glodok. He's definitely crazier than me.



So, that morning I woke up earlier. Charge my mirrorless and get ready. By 6'ish am, I already arrived at the office :D I send email, check some works for a while and ready to go for my breakfast vacation. 

My lucky day, the traffic was good that day. By 7.20, we already arrived at Tak Kie. It was crowded but not like the weekends.  I ordered my super duper favourite chicken noodle (which was a little bit over cooked that day. Hehhee) and the ice coffee. I had breakfast not at my working table nor in front of the laptop. It felt nice, indeed :)

I left at 8. Already arrived at my desk around 9. Some of my colleagues event had not arrived yet at their desks (in my office, working hour start around 9). The work was not easy that day. A few things effect me emotionally. This job is really tough. The normal me maybe already feel upset or give a grumpy face to all people. But I manage to laugh (quite a lot) that day. Even it's combined with uneasy feeling that I shared with my close ones, but the days much more bearable than I think it can be. Maybe a good breakfast vacation I had that morning do something with my thought and feeling :) :) 


We create our own vitamin, to give us strength to kill the uneasy feeling. Even though the root might be still there, chills babe.. good things take time :) :)


2 comments: